"The one who holds the key opens the door to my heart."
the wedding party
justine & cat
dexcat
the happy couple
Cake = YUM!
We attended Justine and Fernando's wedding on Saturday, August 23rd. I met Justine in 1st grade at Blessed Sacrament Catholic School in Westminster, CA. We have managed to keep in touch throughout the years and I am so excited to see her marry the gentleman she met in Spain while working there.
The ceremony took place at Blessed Sacrament Church and the reception was at the Betty H. Reckas Cultural Center in Long Beach. Guests flew in from the Philippines, Spain and all over the US to celebrate this special day with the happy couple.
The mix of Spanish and Filipino influences were seen throughout all of the beautiful wedding details. Dex and I especially enjoyed the Spanish guitarist during cocktail hour, the unlimited refills of sangria and the coffee bar!
Congratulations to Justine and Fernando! We hope you have a blast honeymooning in Peru and Argentina. Hopefully we will get to visit you two in Spain!
No comments:
Post a Comment