On December 28th, the transmission broke down on my beemer. As most of you know, I have had many issues with my car (electrical wiring, engine coils getting recalled and the list goes on)...I swear you could smell lemons when you walk next to my car. I got the dreadful phone call from the auto repair center stating that I would have to replace my transmission at the ridiculous cost of 4531 bucks! OH MY! I'm completely bummed because I JUST paid off my car in July and was looking forward to NOT having a car payment for at least a year. My car was 5 1/2 years old with a little over 90,000 miles on it.
So over my vacation, I did a ton of research on cars. All I cared about was reliability, more space for the kids and something that gave me pretty good gas mileage. I ended up purchasing a white Honda CRV. I have had it now for 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I'm loving the XM radio and the car seat warmers :). Noah has noticed the new car and every time I open the garage he points and says "mommy's new car!"
No comments:
Post a Comment