The pedicure was probably the BEST pedicure I've ever had. They use quality products...not the cheap stuff that you typically get at the corner nail salon. The pedi included a heated neck wrap, aromatherapy soak, masque treatment, extensive exfoliation, callus remover plus and an amazing massage. OH YEAH... they even cleaned my rings and served me some green tea as I waited for my nails to dry. After Lulu's, we checked out the South Park boutiques.
Images from yelp.com

On Saturday night, Dex and I went to Harney Sushi . We just about died when our waitress, Naomi, came to our table. Dex and I watch The Bachelor :) and Naomi was one of our favorite gals from last season. She lives in Carlsbad and we always wondered if we would ever bump into her.She was super sweet and totally talked to us about the show. For those of you that watch the Bachelor, she basically said she's now engaged to her ex and that she talks to Melissa often.
We of course had to take a pix with Naomi...
We plan to return to Harney Sushi sometime soon... I really want to try the Miso Harney Roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment