08 December 2009

Meeting Irina - Winner of Project Runway Season 6

After work, Roselyn and I rushed to Macy's - South Coast to attend a special Project Runway event. Season six winner Irina Shabayeva was debuting the holiday dress that she designed for the Macy's INC line.
Interviewing Irina...
Any significance to the butterfly clip on the hip?
"I did a jewelry line with butterflies and the whole inspiration was behind a Native American legend that if you have a secret wish, whisper it to a butterfly. I wanted something romantic with a little bit of that behind it."


Katie Sticksel, in Irina's winning look

group pixcupcakes couture of manhattan beach

we HAD to try it on...excuse the blurry pix, I think the lady had a little too much champagne

Irina's sketch
autographs!

1 comment:

Justine and Fernando said...

I don't get roject Runway here, but it looked like a fun event. You and Roselyn...so cute in those tops!!