23 August 2010

Bun in the oven

That's right... I am pregnant again!  I am 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and my due date is March 4, 2011 (Dex's birthday).  The main reason why I have been pretty absent on blogs this summer is because I have been extremely nauseated and tired.  Poor Dex, he has to put up with me watching lots of trashy tv, since all I want to do is nap and sit on the couch. 

Since we had a cord accident with Naomi, they are considering this pregnancy "high risk."  I have been going to see my OB every 2 weeks for a check-up and ultrasound.  So far, the baby's heartbeat is very strong.  Dex, Noah and I saw our baby on August 20 and it's arms and legs were moving a lot.  According to my "What to Expect" app, the baby is currently the size of a peach. When we saw the baby it was a little over 2 inches. 

The first time Noah saw the baby on the screen, he said "that's our baby!" Our perinatal doctor pointed out a circle on the ultrasound in which she believes is the baby's testes...therefore we will most likely be having another boy (75% probability). Noah wants a little brother, so his wish may come true! The gender will be confirmed in 6 weeks. 

Anyway, the first trimester is pretty much over so we are finally starting to officially announce this pregnancy.  Thank you for all of your warm thoughts and prayers, we are very hopeful that everything will turn out okay!
Ultrasound pictures soon...

2 comments:

Justine and Fernando said...

We are so excited over here! May God give you lots of blessings with this next baby, boy or girl! We also remember Naomi very much. Happy #3! We'll be praying for you, Dexter, Noah, and the new addition. xoxo

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!