Dex went to Palm Springs for his annual golf trip with his buddies so the boys and I stayed up in Irvine at my parent's house.
Noah loves going to Irvine because he enjoys hanging out with his cousin, Gisselle. Noah and Gisselle are best cousins and behave like brother and sister. Gisselle jumps up and down as soon as Noah walks in the door, it's really cute. Unfortunately, a minute later, they are already fighting over a toy.
Anyway, we have to keep them busy...so my brother, Grace and I took Noah and Gisselle to Downtown Disney to shop, eat some dessert and watch the fireworks. Meanwhile, Cade got some alone time with mama and papa!
 |
| In the massive Disney Store, Noah quickly chose a blue lollipop (thank god he didn't want to eat it, he just liked the way it looked) |
 |
| Checking out the fish tank at the Quicksilver store. I have to point out that Noah finally decided to sport a baseball cap and he chose to wear it to the side. He's so cool. |
 |
| everyone thinks they are brother and sister |
 |
| Noah, Grace, Gisselle, JR |
 |
| I love that the kids are staring at the funnel cake! |
 |
| According to Noah, these are "heartbeat fireworks" |
Another fun night, both passed out in the car on the way home. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment