13 December 2011

Cade - 9 months

9 months!  Dex and I are already in the planning stages for his baptism and first birthday party.  I can't believe it.
  
Cade's 2nd bottom tooth arrived and he still seems to be fussy at night. I suspect that his top 2 teeth will be coming very soon.  Though he has been sick on and off AND teething, Cade is a pretty smiley baby.  He has also been having wheezing issues, so now he is using an inhaler.  I hope that he doesn't have asthma (I had it when I was a child and it was not pleasant).

Thanksgiving was fun and busy between Irvine and Rancho Bernardo. I still need to post Thanksgiving pictures.  Cade was a social butterfly and enjoyed being carried by his cousins, uncles, aunties, etc!  No turkey for Cade yet...just yummy sweet potatoes.
he likes to rest his head against things and he sighs (as if he's had such a hard/long day)

Cade at Audra and Autumn's house

Hanging out with the Jovellanos family

No comments: