10 February 2012

People's Choice Awards

On January 11th, I went to the People's Choice Awards with Kylie, Shae and Annette. 
We got dressed up and acted like teenagers! 

I was really was excited to see Ellen, Betty White, Morgan Freeman, Adam Levine, Adam Sandler and the cast of How I Met Your Mother. I was sad that Johnny Depp did not make an appearance...maybe next year!

After the show, we stalked the stars as they left Nokia.  We were peeping through a fence with black tarp and screaming out their names. 

We got kicked out from the area where we were standing so we ended up going to the top floor of the Ritz for appetizers and drinks. I highly recommend this, the Ritz had a great view of downtown LA.  Kylie and I stayed at the Luxe Hotel right across the street from LA Live and we both passed out.  It was a long day! 








with Ronnie from the Jersey Shore - he was just hanging out in the lobby area during a commercial break!
NPH!




with Rachel Crow - X Factor


loved the lighting at Nokia
What a memorable day, I would definitely do it all over again!

No comments: