Hello!
I was going through my pictures and realized how behind I am!
Back in May, we went on the TMZ tour in Hollywood with Rose and Joe. We had a great tour guide... I dragged Dex to it and in the end, he ended up really enjoying it as well! We were the only ones from Southern California on the tour :). I highly recommend it. It's a great way to see Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Sunset...without having to drive through LA yourself. Plus, you can check out the latest hot spots and learn some random celebrity facts.
 |
| our tour guide - yes, you can see him from time to time on the show |
 |
| RIP Donna Summer |
Below are some pictures from my father in law's birthday celebration in Rancho Bernardo.
 |
| Cade - at 15 months |
 |
| cousins! |
We also celebrated Kamala's graduation from San Diego High School. She was valedictorian and will be attending Berkeley in the fall!
 |
| Balboa Park -- Kamala's graduation |
 |
| Kamala's speech! |
 |
| Congratulations Kamala! You rock. We love you! |
More to come! Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment