He had mini tantrums when I dropped him off to my parent's house. He grabbed onto my arms and started crying. It is always soooo hard just to walk away when he's in tears. I just reminded myself that he'll be fine with mama and papa.
My coworkers were so sweet and welcomed me with big hugs and bright flowers on my desk. They also treated me to a yummy lunch at El Torito Grill. It was sooo hard to concentrate at work, but I somehow got through my overflowing inbox and started on some new projects.
We dropped Dex off to the airport this morning. He's back in Chicago for 2 consecutive weeks. We were so sad to see him go so early (he typically leaves on Monday mornings). Noah cried and I managed to console him by showing him the "big planes."
We are going to pack up and head to Irvine to hang out with the Tomas family!
No comments:
Post a Comment