03 March 2009

Hanging out with Auntie "Shell"

Michelle a.k.a. Auntie "Shell" drove down to visit us today! Here are some pix of us hanging out at Barnes and Noble.

Noah creating a traffic jam with truck books









Smiling at his accomplishment










Ahhh...I have an idea! I'll kick all of the trucks down...

He kept saying "pu-tah-jer." I can usually translate his jibberish, but he stumped me at that moment. I finally figured out that he was telling us to "put it there."


Reading about trucks
Earlier in the day, we had lunch at Georges at the Cove in La Jolla. The food was very yummy...I had a juicy burger and Michelle had a scrumptious portobello mushroom panini. We didn't want to leave, the sun felt amazing and the view was spectacular!

1 comment:

Justine and Fernando said...

You guys look gorgeous! The day looks breathless. Thanks for translating...toddler talk is so mysterious!