With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
On Saturday, I attended TOMS 3rd annual GIVE event at the Irvine Spectrum with my good friends, Nina, Roselyn and her husband, Joe. It was a pretty cool event filled with live music, murals and artists who were working on custom TOMS. I ended up purchasing a classic red pair and one of the artists, Eric, customized my shoe with gold spray paint and black peace signs.
I really want to volunteer for one of their shoe drops in Argentina or South Africa!!!
On Saturday, I attended TOMS 3rd annual GIVE event at the Irvine Spectrum with my good friends, Nina, Roselyn and her husband, Joe. It was a pretty cool event filled with live music, murals and artists who were working on custom TOMS. I ended up purchasing a classic red pair and one of the artists, Eric, customized my shoe with gold spray paint and black peace signs.
I really want to volunteer for one of their shoe drops in Argentina or South Africa!!!
Roselyn, Cat and Nina
1 comment:
how cute are those shoes! I'm going on the Web site!
Post a Comment