12 July 2009

Two and a half

Noah recently turned 2 1/2! Some updates on Noah...including likes and dislikes:
  • Twenty-six pounds
  • Thirty-five inches tall
  • Talkative only to family members. His favorite thing to say is "come here, I show you!"
  • Totally into bubbles
  • Trucks are his favorite. He can identify the garbage truck, cement mixer, tractor, fire truck, steamroller and bulldozer...
  • Treats at the top of his list include ice cream, Starburst jelly beans (he spits out any other type of jelly bean), tapioca pudding and any kind of chocolate
  • Throwing the laundry into the dryer is fun for Noah because he likes to name the owner of each item of clothing
  • Tumbling, jumping, dancing, spinning until his dizzy, kicking the soccer ball around the house...he's definitely an active kid
  • Tracing items on paper, doodling and painting is what Noah does when he's actually sitting down. If you come over, he'll ask you to "write a name" which means write his name
  • Tomatoes, guavas, avocados, oranges, peaches, lemons...Noah can name every vegetable and fruit tree in our parents' yards
  • Tags are his enemy, I have to cut them off of his clothing
  • Oh yeah, he still adores Elmo and watches his DVDs at least twice a day. He puts his Elmo doll to bed, kisses his forehead and tucks him in. It's soooo cute!

Hot dog truck - Mission Viejo Mall


yup, he still loves to throw coins into fountains


"want a puppy"

"chalk-it" ice creambubble gun!
Transferring dirt to his truck.

He didn't want to wear his sandals because they were "eee-chee", so he put his socks on and then his sandals. Oh, this boy! passed out right after his bath...zzzzz
I still stare at him when he sleeps at night. I can't believe that he was a little over 7 pounds at birth and now I can barely carry him with one arm. It's such a privilege to be his mom and though his teary tantrums seem to get worse each day...he's such a sweet boy and I love him to death!

1 comment:

Justine and Fernando said...

Two and a half already? What an awesome kid. Elmo's his little buddy!