09 January 2010

Family fun

Dex and I took some time off during the holidays. It was so nice to be home!

Here comes Noah on his mini ATV!


We baked peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses on top.

Checked out the "blue moon" on new years eve

Dex and I had a "date night" at Roy's - the chocolate tiramisu was fantastic

San Diego Zoo Skyfari - Noah loves this because he thinks he's flying
View of Balboa Park from the Skyfari - The San Diego Museum of Man is located under that tall tower

Of course...another train for Noah to ride on!


oooooh the tunnel!
our little Picasso
Back to the grind :(!
Dex is traveling back and forth to San Francisco and the global HR system project that I am on is going live this month. More long hours for the both of us. Dex and I are thinking about going to Hawaii this year. We need a vacation where we can RELAX! HAPPY 2010!

No comments: