I was too ambitious with my to do list, but I did get a lot done including...
- Hanging out with NOAH and though we had so much fun...It is DEFINITELY more tiring to chase a 3 year old ALL day than it is to be at work
- Date night with Dex (he wasn't on vacation, he had to work up in SF from Tues-Fri)
- Watch Avatar at an IMAX theatre...FINALLY!
- Watch Avatar at an IMAX theatre...FINALLY!
- Tour a couple preschools in Irvine
- Hang out with parents, JR, Grace & Baby Gisselle - Go through my closet; donate items
- Hang out with some friends and my sister-in-law
- Catch up on Project Runway
- Watch the Olympics
- Try a new restaurant- Shop for new shoes, Dex's bday present and a dress for Adam & Quynh's wedding
- Sleep in
- Research summer vacation options (Maui is at the top of our list)
- Prepare my taxes
Within the next couple of weeks/months...I hope to finish the list, pending items include:
- Organize 2009 pictures, develop or make a photo book, update digital frame
- Finalize Noah's preschool
- Enroll Noah into swimming lessons this summer
- Find artwork & new vase for dining room
- Pick paint colors for office
- Book my trip to SF
- Book our summer vacation
Some pix from last week...
- Find ideas for Noah's new bedroom
- Pick up dining table and bench at West Elm...FINALLY!!! I'm glad that we waited because I absolutely love it!- Research summer vacation options (Maui is at the top of our list)
- Prepare my taxes
Within the next couple of weeks/months...I hope to finish the list, pending items include:
- Organize 2009 pictures, develop or make a photo book, update digital frame
- Finalize Noah's preschool
- Enroll Noah into swimming lessons this summer
- Find artwork & new vase for dining room
- Pick paint colors for office
- Book my trip to SF
- Book our summer vacation
Some pix from last week...
Noah's first trip to one of my favorite spots in Irvine, 85 degrees cafe. I CRAVE their fresh pastries and caramel milk tea. They are also known for their yummy desserts and sea salt coffee. This cafe is very popular in Taiwan, I believe they have over 200 cafes there...and they built their first US store in Irvine. There is always a line, but it is worth the wait.
Shopping and hanging out @ the Rectum (Irvine Spectrum) ....Noah went on the carousel 3 times and he was completely bummed that the "big wheel" (Ferris wheel) was down for repair
No comments:
Post a Comment