On 10.10.10, we met up with our friends Jolene, Tom and their son, TJ, at the Pumpkin Station in Del Mar. I met Jolene during my college days in the East Coast. Her family recently relocated to San Diego and they LOVE it here! YEY!
 |
| checkin' out the huge pumpkins |
 |
| hmmmmm... which pumpkin should I take home??? |
 |
| Patiently waiting for the train. I'm standing next to Noah (in the black shirt) and if you look closely you can see my baby bump! |
 |
| Where did TJ and Noah put all of the pumpkins?! |
 |
| climbing up the bouncy slide |
 |
| Though Noah looks terrified, he loved it! He must have gone up and down at least 5 times. |
Jolene - We had a great time with your family, let's hang out soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment