08 October 2010

Conversations with Noah

I had to document these somewhere so Noah can laugh at them one day!

We had a garage sale last weekend and Noah kept running back into the house when shoppers came up to our driveway.
Dex:  Noah, why are you being such a scaredy cat?
Noah: No, I'm not! I'm not afraid of cats. I love cats!

Papa Art N. was showing Noah some magic tricks.
Papa Art: Noah, count from 1 to 5 and something will appear in my hands.
Noah: 1...2...5!
Papa Art: You're too smart for me Noah!

Dex and I reminding Noah to tell his teacher when he has to go #1 or #2.
Cat: Remember, #1 is when you have to pee pee and #2 is when you have to poo poo.
Noah: # 1 is pee pee and # 2 is poo poo. What's #3?
Dex and Cat: There is no #3, only 1 and 2. (Although, I could have sworn #3 was diarrhea)

Last, a brief preschool update...
After 3 weeks of preschool, this was the first week that Noah did not cry!  YEY, I am so relieved. 
It was so heartbreaking to hear him cry and scream.  Apparently, he tells his teacher that he LOVES his school!!!

Bring on the preschool artwork!

No comments: