21 March 2011

I'm your biggest fan

We visited the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana for the first time!  After all these years, I've driven by this museum on the 5 freeway and told myself that I would one day go there. 
The main reason why we went is because they are having a Meet and Greet with Elmo!  As most of you know, Noah is a HUGE Elmo fan. 


On a side note, please excuse Noah's Ne"Bieber" hairstyle, he REFUSES to get a haircut.






such a magical moment for Noah...he looked at Elmo and said "I'm your biggest fan!"
 
"I love you Elmo!!!"  Hugs!



Hanging out in Elmo's World


Part of the Sesame Street: The Body Exhibit


Cloud Ring




The Earth reminded Noah of the the movie, WALL-E



The Boeing Rocket Lab was pretty cool!


Building a rocket out of legos by following directions on the screen

Endeavour Shuttle in the parking lot


We highly recommend this museum!  The math, science and technology based interactive exhibits were awesome. We went on a rainy day so it was packed and our museum visit ended early due to a blackout.  Luckily, the manager told everyone that they would honor our tickets for one year! 
BYE BYE!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

LOVE that pic of Noah with Elmo :)