15 September 2011

Noah's first day of Pre-K

Noah started school on August 30th at Aspirations.  The first day went so much better than expected.  We took him to school a half an hour early to help him get comfortable.  As soon as it was time to line up, he saw his teacher, she held his hand and he shouted, "GO MOMMY!"  I couldn't believe it!  I think Noah has a secret crush on one of his teachers. He doesn't tell us much about what happens at school.  We are lucky that his teachers post pictures so we can get an idea of what he does all day!  I have included some pictures below. 


There are so many fun things to keep him busy...including music, sign language, Spanish and "super movers" exercise class.  We are very excited about the upcoming school year!






Looks like Noah is the waiter


wow, good boy...straightening out the items on the shelf!






Puzzle!


being silly
passed out after the first day of school!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh what cute pictures. He's growing so fast!