20 September 2011

Happy 6 Months Cade!

So Cade is actually 7 months now, but here is the 6 month update.  Better late than never!


It's hard to believe that Cade is already 1/2 a year old and that Halloween is right around the corner. Yikes!


6 months is such an exciting time! Cade is sitting up, eating solids and grabbing/pulling everything (including my hair and earrings).  Unfortunately he is getting up at least once or twice a night still.  He is teething...no fun! 

Overall, he is a very happy and playful baby. He jumps up and down when he sees any of us, especially Noah. Cade loves watching Noah play and is eager to grab anything his brother is playing with. 



 

6 months!!!


is this food?  is this a teether?

one of my favorite pictures of the boys



ready to eat!

Cade is not really a pacifier kind of guy...he's more into thumb-sucking


I guess I don't feed him fast enough b/c he goes straight for the tray
practicing Beethoven's 5th symphony

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Noah and Cade! Gosh they are so so cute. Love you guys!