Dexter goes on an annual golf trip with his buddies, so I figured that I would start a similar tradition with my girlfriends. In early August, Erika, Meesh, Roselyn, Danielle and I went to Palm Springs. Justine -- you were definitely missed!
We had such a great time and did a lot of girly things...including sharing make-up tricks and our favorite beauty products.
Thanks ladies for an AMAZING weekend, I can't wait until next year! I would also like to thank you for sharing your pictures (you will see some in this blog).
Day 1 - Cabazon Outlet shopping! We shopped from noon until about 7pm. I scored a pair of really cute gold aviatorish sunglasses at Tory Burch. We were also able to find other amazing deals at Banana Republic, Gap, Nike and Quicksilver.
 |
| Cabazon (me, Danielle, Erika and Meesh) |
 |
| view from Worldmark Resort |
 |
| Sharing my skinny strawberry lemon drop martini recipe |
 |
| day 1 - hello resort! |
We were too tired to go out to dinner so we ended up ordering pizza. We finally motivated to go out later that night and checked out a couple bars.
 |
| ready for night 1 |
 |
| Foxy Ladies at Desert Fox bar |
 |
| The Loft bar (live band and bachelorette party central), stay tuned for Day 2! | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment