12 May 2012

Where do I begin...

I have been M.I.A on our blog site!  Over the past several of months, I have been transitioning to a new role at work.  I am now a manager of our North America HR Shared Service Center and it has been a great learning experience for me.  With that, life has been even crazier...thus, my absence from blogging.

So what have we been up to???

We finally booked our Hawaii vacation!  We are going in August and we cannot wait.  Dex and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary.  We will be staying at the JW Marriott right next to the Disney Aulani resort.  Noah is very excited to get on a plane again and we are looking forward to showing him around Oahu.  

In just a couple of months, Noah will be starting Kindergarten! We have already started the orientation and registration process.  It is certainly unbelievable how fast time flies.  

Cade has been super active.  He is a pro-walker and is getting into EVERYTHING.  Dex had to baby proof cabinets that he never had to for Noah.  Cade loves going up and down the stairs and riding his tricycle (well it's more like us pushing him in his tricycle).  

We also celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday a couple of weeks ago. She was so happy to see all of her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren! I will post these pictures in a separate blog.    

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months.
Easter egg hunt in our yard

Noah wondering what Cade has in his eggs

cuties

at 12 months! 




Hope you are all well!  Until later... 

No comments: