30 January 2013

We're back

Hello friends and family!  

I have not been able to blog much lately and I have really missed it.  With Noah starting Kindergarten, Dex going live with his project and the transition to my new job...I haven't had much time to write.  

Anyway, lots of catching up to do, so here are some pictures from the last couple of months. 

Though Rose and I don't work together anymore, we try to catch up whenever we can!  Here's Noah taking  pictures with my iPhone.


Ninong, Ninang & silly Noah


In October of last year, we took Noah to his first show, STOMP, at Segerstrom Center for the Arts in OC.  He thought it was really loud, but he enjoyed all of sounds.  Noah would love to play the guitar, keyboards or drums.  I've tried teaching him basic notes on the piano, but he ends up just asking me to play.  In the end, we aren't really productive.  


Random pix...thank you Buchanan family for the tie-die Berkeley shirts!

Noah has been adjusting well to Kindergarten.  I had to post his first progress report!  In our parent-teacher conference, Mrs. Phillips indicated Noah was a "model student."  Let's hope it stays that way. This progress report was back in October and he's already learned so much more in the past couple of months.  He really loves to read and chooses it over math homework. Lately he has really been into the Olivia books...there's something about that pig that cracks him up.  Anyway, thanks for reading...more to come!

No comments: