On the morning of my birthday, Dex and I got up early, grabbed some much needed coffee and walked around the city. He showed me the building that he works in...
Then we walked over to Chinatown to check out the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory.
They were really friendly and offered us flat fortune cookie samples while we waited in line. It costs 50 cents to take a picture of the fortune cookie lady. We ended up buying a couple bags of fortune cookies for our parents.
My birthday fortune was "Take some needed time to relax in the next few days." It was a sign to schedule a deep tissue massage for myself :).
Next stop...Dim Sum at Ton Kiang with Meesh, Iah, Florence and Ian...probably one of the best dim sum experiences ever!
bbq pork buns were to die for...
birthday noodles
Flo, me & Meesh
There's a dim sum spot that Sam the Cooking Guy raves about in San Diego...Dex and I need to go soon so I can get my dim sum fix!
No comments:
Post a Comment