The main reason why we were up north on my birthday was to attend Quynh and Adam's wedding in Piedmont.
Both Dex and I used to work with Adam...Dex actually worked with Adam at 2 different companies. Back in 2005, I lost a Lakers bet to Adam which resulted in me having to run a 1/2 marathon! Adam was training for an ironman triathlon and he gave me lots of tips on how to train for my 1/2 marathon.
Anyway, we had a great time at the wedding. With an open bar and awesome friends, how could we not?!
Congrats to the beautiful couple! Thank you for inviting us to spend your special day with you.
Click here to view the gorgeous pictures their photographer took on their wedding day.
Below are the not so fancy pictures from our camera :).
Piedmont Community Church
1 comment:
It was your birthday!?!? Happy belated birthday! You are so sweet to come! I am so glad you and Dex came into Adam's life (even though he made you go through with the bet =P)--couldn't ask for more fun-loving and thoughtful friends! X0XO, Quynh
Post a Comment