30 June 2010

Erika's baby shower

On June 19th, I attended Erika's baby shower in Newport Beach.  I have known her since the 3rd grade, we met in the neighborhood while I was playing handball.  We didn't go to the same elementary school, but we attended the same junior high and high school.  Our parents still live 2 houses away from each other. 

me, Erika & Georgia

the food was very yummy, but these red velvet cupcakes with mint frosting were to die for!
I thought I did pretty good on this game, I got 6 out of 8...but Erika's sister-in-law guessed them all!
Pretty backyard & view
Erika thanking everyone for the many gifts she received and her 2 sisters for hosting such a wonderful shower!  She's a high school science teacher and I imagine this is what she looks like when she's in front of her students :).
Erika is due in early August and we are so excited to meet baby Williams! We love you guys!

No comments: