31 weeks
This week we finalized your name. After weeks of being breech, you're finally head down. My coworkers are throwing us a baby shower in honor of you so we went to Babies R Us to pick out some awesome gifts and necessities.
You often have the hiccups. This week you had me craving lots of Mexican food, ice cream and chocolate.
We are counting down the days until we can hold you!
32 weeks
This week, I saw Dr. Pan, our perinatal specialist. We love going to see her because she does a very detailed ultrasound of all of your body parts to make sure that everything looks good. So far, you are a healthy 4 pounds! You decided to stretch and change positions this week. I was in major pain when you did this. You went from face down to a diagonal position in my belly. Please turn around soon sweetie!
33 weeks
I have been doing fetal kick counts since I was 28 weeks pregnant. Dr. Pan has requested that I do this everyday and document it. I have to count the number of minutes it takes for you to kick 10 times. You are extremely active, especially after I eat! It usually only takes 10-20 minutes for you to kick 10 times.
I have been doing fetal kick counts since I was 28 weeks pregnant. Dr. Pan has requested that I do this everyday and document it. I have to count the number of minutes it takes for you to kick 10 times. You are extremely active, especially after I eat! It usually only takes 10-20 minutes for you to kick 10 times.
I have also been going to see Nurse Kathy twice a week for Non-Stress Testing. At these appointments, I sit in a comfy recliner chair and they hook me up to a monitor that checks your heartbeat and contractions. It's fun to hear your heartbeat and very reassuring to know that everything is going okay in there.
This week was our baby shower at work. My friends spoiled you with cute new outfits and fun toys! You are so loved!
Your daddy and I also attended an Open House event at Mission Hospital where I will deliver you. They have completely remodeled the hospital. The rooms are very nice. They are equipped with plasma tvs, wi-fi and granite counters in the bathrooms! I also won a pregnancy massage through one of the raffles! You bring us good luck!
I also saw Dr. Faraz, my OB, this week. She mentioned that we will be having you early because we don't want to take any risks. Your arrival will most likely be during the last 2 weeks of February!
Mom and Dad N. took us shopping at the base. They bought you lots of diapers and wipes. We also went stroller shopping. All I have to say is you will be one stylin' baby in your new ride.
Oh and THANK YOU for turning back around...you are no longer breech!
34 weeks
I went back to see Dr. Pan this week and you are doing so well! You have already reached 5 pounds! They are estimating you to be 7.5 lbs if we make it to 39 weeks. You are extremely active and you have hiccups almost everyday. I ate some blackberries the other day and you were squirming! That was the most movement I've ever felt from you after eating a certain type of food.
Your big brother, Noah, kisses my belly at night to wish you good night. He is so excited to meet you.



No comments:
Post a Comment