14 January 2011

Ready to Pop

On January 12th, my coworkers threw me an awesome baby shower.  The theme was "Ready to POP!" 

They did an amazing job with all of the party details. The music playlist included song titles containing the word "baby." One of the games was a celebrity baby guessing game, which I completely bombed.  More details and party pix below...
yummy white cake with buttercream frosting, popcorn holder centerpieces and one of my favorite flowers (orchids)


POPcorn galore!

They ordered in Chipotle for lunch, we paired it with punch (sherbet and 7up)

popcorn favors...so creative and cute!

can you see my belly? 

there it is!  32.5 weeks pregnant
I am extremely blessed to work with such amazing and thoughtful people.  They showered our baby boy and Noah with wonderful gifts. 

Thank you again to my friends who organized it and also to those who drove to the office to attend!

1 comment:

Justine and Fernando said...

you look awesome. I can't wait to see you..we'll be there Mar 16-Apr 5..in time for Baby!